Current Job Opportunities
Interested in starting an exciting career with Demarc Land Surveying and Engineering? We are always looking for qualified individuals who want to join us in pursuing a higher standard of business. We offer great benefits which include: 401(k) profit sharing plan, paid vacation, paid holidays, health and dental insurance, and opportunity for overtime hours.
Please check out our open position(s) below, and submit your application here.
Survey Crew Chief
We are looking for an Intern or Full-time Survey Crew Chief to run a survey crew for both residential and commercial construction projects, as well as existing site surveys. The person shall be dependable and detail-oriented, who excels when working alone. We operate one-person crews using GPS and Robotic Total Stations.
- Operates GPS and Robotic Total Stations to perform surveys, including ALTA, topographical, existing site, residential and commercial construction staking, house staking, and as-built surveys.
- Performs calculations and confirms staking is performed to the plans and details.
- Documents all phases of survey work in an organized and detailed manner.
- High School diploma or GED and 2 years experience as Survey Crew Chief.
- Ability to understand and operate total stations with electronic data collecting capabilities
- Ability to perform calculations accurately.
- Knowledge of field survey methods and technique.
- Knowledge of construction plans and specifications.
- Ability to perform higher level mathematical calculations such as algebra and trigonometry.
- Ability to walk long distances carrying up to 50 lbs, work long hours, and some weekends.
- Clean driving record required.